Whatever your role within Proco Associates, we are committed to giving you the training and support you need in order to succeed and help us drive growth.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - London
Date Posted: 15/05/2018
Proco Associates is currently seeking Senior Recruitment Consultants within our EMEA Life Sciences Practice to help build upon an extremely successful last few years. We have built a service offering spreading across Europe, forging key relationships with rapidly expanding pharmaceutical businesses where their expansion has driven our own expansion.
Proco Associates was set up just over 3 years ago when we realized there weren't any recruitment business offering the same level of functional expertise and global reach for the future leaders in the supply chain. The business has grown at a phenomenal rate since we first tested the waters, thanks to the unshakable work ethic, creativity and teamwork of our people and the incredibly high demand for this service from supply chain businesses across the world.
Now we are seeking talented Consultants in our London office to provide leadership across Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain to work on a range of retained project hire assignments for some of the largest pharmaceuticals companies globally.
- Provide recruitment consulting services for key pharma clients across EMEA.
- Build from a warm desk, a network of clients & candidates in a key technical specialism to contribute to a business model focused around large site hiring projects (greenfield & brownfield)
- Apply senior executive retained search methodologies to mid-level management and senior specialist professionals across biologics, pharmaceutical and animal health markets.
- Manage recruitment processes from end to end, which includes: Headhunting, longlisting, detailed screening, interview management, reference gathering, offer delivery, and resignation management.
- Provide training, development, and mentoring for junior recruitment consultants.
- Visit clients across Europe for business development and relationship management, with an allocated travel budget.
What can Proco Associates Offer you?
- The opportunity to work on a blend of contingent & retained assignments
- Fast track career progression both upwards and internationally (international relocation to 12 offices globally)
- The chance to join a maturing brand and be a part of our growing success story
- The opportunity to work with some of the most talented, knowledgeable and respected recruiters in Supply Chain and the world!
- We offer competitive salary packages and a world class commission/bonus structure.
Don't just take our word for it: http://weareprocogroup.com/why.html
*We are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications
To see more about what it’s like to work at Proco, visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ProcoGlobalExecutiveSearch/
To apply please contact Nathaniel Chapman, Manager by emailing or by calling +44 207 213 9070